Our flexible hours 7am to 7pm help us to provide realistic and practical and pragmatic support for parents and children. We facilitate extensive care for children and utilise our academic experience to support children’s homework including maths, English and Science; to take some of the stress off from parents/ carer.
It not just after school care, we understand children’s well-being, happiness and safety are paramount that’s why we have designed programs that are fun, healthy and in a stimulating environment that’s tailored for individual ability and age.
Why register with us?
If you choose to register with us we will allocate an experienced consultant who always work with you and looks after you holistically. They will help you and get to know you and your family and cater for all your needs. All our practitioners are educationist who have years of experience of teaching and learning, they also comprehend how paramount it is to have knowledge and understanding of safeguarding when working with children. All consultants will have a full DBS check.
If you’re looking for out of school club, our breakfast and after school club will give you a reliable and stress free service, should you require this we can also drop off your children to school and collect from school.
We offer breakfast club and after school club
(7am – 8:30 and 3:30pm – 7pm)
- Academic support for children tailored to individual needs (Homework Support.)
- Workshops: French, cooking classes, sewing, swimming, outdoor games (such as Adventure park and football) and dance classes (free for children who join the after school club)
- We provide resilience activities that help children to persevere in everything they do.
- We develop children’s emotional intelligence and how to handle emotions in everyday life.
- We help to develop personal and organisational skills which include ( setting goals (short and long term), time management, life skills ,aspirations and career development )
- Cooked breakfast, snacks and hot dinners